Williston Enterprise Solutions & Technology (west) is seeking a full time application support analyst to join their Portland, Oregon team. The application support analyst (analyst) engages with customers to provide technical knowledge and support specific to proprietary company applications. The analyst is the front-line responder for client specific issues and requests, and may also serve as the main point of contact for the end-user. They are responsible for resolving application service issues and service requests in a timely and professional manner. This includes identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting software & data related issues within the confines of a given Service Level Agreement.
- End-to-end technical incident and problem resolution for assigned applications
- Receiving and managing support calls and emails. Troubleshooting may include issues related to networking/connectivity, web browsers, application specific functionalities, and mobile devices
- Documenting problems and solutions for future reference
- Quality Assurance testing
- Application monitoring to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications
- Relationship building with Clients in order to grow overall customer satisfaction
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Quick learner who easily retains knowledge
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft SQL (T-SQL) experience
- Ability to review and analyze error logs and other information and provide pertinent data to Development
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
- Interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage issues of varying priorities and urgencies
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology
- Knowledge of Land Title Insurance and Escrow, Real Estate, Lending, or similar industry
- Familiarity with Product Ownership or Business Analysis
- Understanding of Agile software methodologies/frameworks
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with west. west provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
WFG is an equal opportunity employer
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.