Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in WFG company culture that emphasizes engagement in our 4 Cs, quality of work and high performance.
- Adhere to all corporate-wide Policies and Procedures and department Standard Operating Procedures that pertain to the employee’s job duties
- Complete all mandatory training on a timely basis pursuant to the course schedules in WFG Scholar
- Manage the WFG Scholar e-learning system in coordination with the WFG National Training Manager by entering new employees into Scholar, deactivating terminated employees, creating and distributing reports to managers.
- Monitor and respond to requests in the WFG Training inbox and in the OneTrust portal for requests pursuant to privacy laws
- Build and import courses into the system, assisting users with login or usage questions and monitoring of the WFG Training email box
- Assist the VP – Customer Compliance Specialist in Compliance and Company Projects as needed
- Backup Customer Compliance Specialist in the coordination of data in the Lender Questionnaire Repository Database and WFG Customer VettingPoint SharePoint site
- Backup Customer Compliance Specialist in research data based on the company entity and then completion of Lender Questionnaires, together with any amendments and/or annual renewals of the same in a timely manner.
- Backup to assist the Compliance Team and Department Managers, by providing documentation as they are audited by customers
- Act as backup to monitor and respond to the WFG Compliance inbox
- Be familiar with and document policies and procedures based on materials provided by the compliance and legal team members
- Assist the Compliance Team with coordinating the documentation of Consumer Complaints in the WFG Consumer Complaint Portal, as well as state and federal Consumer Complaint Portals.
- Coordinate with WFG’s webmaster for changes and updates to the Compliance intranet and internet webpages
- Assist the Compliance Team with research; creating document templates and monitoring adherence to corporate style guides
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, collaborating with technical employees and managers to develop successful concepts, strategies, and products to meet communications projects and tasks per assigned deadlines.
- Enhance the compliance department and the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Protect company assets by working with other Compliance Team Members in establishing compliance standards; anticipating emerging compliance trends; designing improvements to internal control structure.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office suite of applications (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint) required
- At least 1-3 years of title/escrow-related experience is preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Excel at writing precise, clear and accurate text using real estate, title and mortgage-lending terminology and/or acronyms that are readable by all audiences; professional, internal and external to the business.
- Able to prioritize work efforts, multi-task in a very fast-paced environment and provide timely and clear reports and updates.
- Requires strategic thinking, identifying department needs through meetings and conversations.
- Good with graphics & presentations
- Able to recognize grammatical and formatting errors in documentation
- Must successfully pass a criminal history background check.
- If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with WFG National Title Insurance Company. WFG provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. The WFG family of companies is one of the fastest growing title companies in the nation.
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: TWilliamson@willistonfinancial.com
NO Phone calls please
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call