Training job duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Collaboration with executive management and system administrator regarding workflow practices and rollout schedules.
- On-the-road training throughout the U.S., where offices are located. Primarily in the Western states.
- Web based training sessions.
- Record Training Sessions
- Consistent delivery of communication in regards to system updates and workflow enhancements.
- The ability to develop and/or assess training materials that will help employees understand the subject matters being taught. Trainer will have to understand the needs of the employees and judge what will work.
- Ability to motivate and train large groups of employees.
Additional Job Duties:
- Answer employee inquiries regarding the software training and services.
- Stay current on software product knowledge, closing and title industry concepts, and knowledge of integrated software applications.
- Identify specific WFG regional workflow processes and controls; document and communicate this information to appropriate teams.
- Provide telephone and email support to employees and management on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with QA efforts as new enhancements and workflows are developed.
- 70% travel required.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with west. west provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
west is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.