Williston Enterprise Solutions & Technology (west) is looking to fill the position of Creative Director. This role will act as a guiding force in developing and delivering creative vision for the organization and will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position. We are looking for an experienced candidate who can inspire creative excellence and elevate our culture and brand as we continue to grow across platforms. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design, a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences, and an ability to bring this vision to life energetically and with efficiency.
- Establish the voice and tone of how the company presents itself to customers, partners, employees
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of business requirements
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Lead brainstorming / creative sessions to generate ideas
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Proven leadership ability and experience as a corporate creative executive
- Understanding and experience creating integrated content across marketing channels including digital, social media, paid media, mobile, as well as print and offline
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Infectious creative vision built on an understanding of business objectives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketing design process
- Prior experience orchestrating copywriting, design, or production
- Ability to work well and interact professionally with many different personalities
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with west. West provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. The WFG family of companies is one of the fastest growing title companies in the nation.
WFG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.