- Data Migration.
- Interfaces with other systems.
- System configuration and deployment.
- Set up and maintenance of security rights and access permissions.
- Contributing to technical strategy, policy and procedure.
- Development and operation of technical testing program.
- Production of technical documentation to agreed quality standards.
- Reporting on progress/issues to management.
- Optimization of system work processing for the benefit of the user group
- Minimum of 3 years experience in title and escrow
- Two or more years in a customer service oriented role is preferred.
- Previous ResWare experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Customer service oriented with an exceptionally high attention to detail who can excel in a team environment
- Ability to develop and/or assess training materials that will help employees understand the subject matters being taught.
- Ability to motivate and train large groups of employees
- Understand the needs of employees, and judge what training methods will work
- College degree
- Must have ResWare administrator experience
west is an equal opportunity employer
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.