Williston Enterprise Solutions & Technology (west) is seeking a full time technical implementation specialist to join their Portland, Oregon team.The technical implementation specialist (TIS) is the primary point of contact for clients, and/or client designees, and post sales process. They are responsible for client software configuration, installation, updates, integrations, and overall product implementation of a proprietary web application. The TIS works closely with the development side to ensure proper setup and configuration, and also works closely with support to ensure continued success and client satisfactionResponsibilities:
- Develop and maintain product implementation schedules, including project scope, resource requirements, risk mitigation plans, and success criteria
- Act as the primary implementation point of contact and escalation point for project stakeholders including internal departments, clients, and third-party vendors
- Gather requirements, perform technical analysis and generate technical documentation
- Develop, track, and report key implementation progress metrics
- Troubleshooting and user support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5+ years experience in software project management and/or implementation
- Technical experience in .NET technologies and relational databases
- Experience working in an Agile software environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple high priority tasks concurrently with minimal direction
- Interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- 4-year degree or comparable work experience
- Knowledge of Land Title Insurance and Escrow, Real Estate, Lending, or similar industry
- MS Azure Experience
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with west. west provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
west is an equal opportunity employer
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.