Williston Enterprise Solutions & Technology (west) is seeking a full time Resware Help Desk Technician to join their team. This position serves as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or e-mail. The successful candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills and is good at problem solving.Responsibilities:
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on ResWare and integrated products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- HS diploma required
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in the real estate industry (Title, Escrow, Mortgage, Realty, Real Estate Attorney’s office, etc.)
- College degree
- Title and escrow experience
- Experience on other title and escrow software platforms
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with west. west provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
west is an equal opportunity employer
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
NO Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call.