- You should feel comfortable at a Linux command line, even if you are not an expert.
- You must know your way around git and understand version control well, and be able to carry out typical operations with it, including branching, merging, submitting code for peer review, and reviewing your peers’ code yourself.
- We apply Scrum as a development framework, and broadly endorse Agile as a philosophy. You must be comfortable working in an Agile environment, and prior experience is a plus.
- You should have very strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to demonstrate them in providing excellent service to your team members and clients.
- Discipline concerning delivery dates, stylistic appreciation of what makes code good and readable, and a positive attitude about documentation, tickets, and issue tracking, are all very important "soft skills" for our developers to have.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years’ experience developing web software
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with west. west provides an outstanding total compensation package to eligible employee’s including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
west is an equal opportunity employer
To apply please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
NO Phone calls please.
Recruiters, staffing and placement agencies please do not call or email.